Craftsbycheri - Cheri's crochet ebay auctions

Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Website

I have finally gotten some items listed on my new website. I still have about a dozen more items that are finished and have to get them added. All items there are finished and ready for sale. I have added paypal buttons to aid in purchasing. I have also listed my 3 original patterns that I have for sale. If you chose the pdf to be emailed to you, there is no shipping and printing charge. The paypal button has both options available to choose from. All finished items are shipped priority shipping. If you do purchase more than one item, please send me an email and I will refigure the shipping costs as I will combine shipping to save on cost for you. Bookmark my new site and tell all your friends about it. I have also added a link to it on my facebook page for CraftsbyCheri.
Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment